We at DST are taking action to minimize the risk of COVID 19 virus. We recognize that the safety of our customers and drivers should be paramount.
We have introduced new guidelines and procedures for all transports.
- Cabin will be wiped down with bleach type wipes after each ride.
- Cabin will be subject to fogging with hydrogen peroxide-based solution each night.
- Cabin will be exposed to UV light for 15 min. every 48 hrs. (98% effective to all bacteria and virus) – UV light on order expected delivery May 30th .
- Drivers will wear eye, mouth, and nose covering on all transports.
- Drivers will use disposable gloves at all times.
- All riders will have temp checked on arrival for pickup (98.6 or below).
- All riders will wear nose and mouth covering.
- All riders will give consent of liability.
We believe these are important issues at this time. Safety and health is our highest priority. We seek to inform all riders with the best information for the virus we have at this time.
Driver will distribute the information pack and collect a consent form for each rider.
As we learn to live with the virus we will constantly seek to update our procedures to protect all.
Founders of Deanos Senior Transit